Running: I started with a bang, did some speed, but ended with a bust......
Quit Report: 2 months and going strong!
- As of April 6th, it has been 2 months of NO SMOKING!!!! It's funny because for the most part, I go through my day and don't think about smoking. But at the wierdest times, I will think about wanting a smoke; and it's not at the "typical" times, like after a meal.
- When I walk by someone who is smoking, I still like the smell. I wonder how long it will take till I think that smell is repulsive; that is, how long till I become that obnoxious former-smoker, anti-smoking activist!!! I know it will happen, I've seen it before...... The ex-smokers are usually the worse!
- Monday, I got the call! Yeah!!! But wait, it's just that they need me to complete an application, provide references and give my authorization to do background check. OK, I can do that!
- Friday, I got another call. This one was the offer!!! The $$$ was right in line with what I was looking for and vacation time is very close to what I have now. I'd says this is a GO!!!! My next step is to go in and sign the offer letter and do a drug screen.
- So over the weekend I typed up my resignation letter; nothing fancy, nothing saying that I'm leaving for another/better opportunities, etc. Basically I told my manager what my last day would be and I thanked her for all her "kindnesses". She taught me a lot about mail order pharmacy and was there for me during the struggles we had opening the new facility.
That's all for the week......stay tuned for future episodes of Dani Changes Her Job Again?!?!